Venturing into the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space, the following position(s) are currently open to application:
1. Fullstack Developer (Solidity Blockchain Developer)
Seeking academically qualified candidates with experience in Fullstack/Solidity Blockchain Development. Fresh graduates (minimum Bachelor degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent ) with exemplary academic achievements and strong internship track record may apply as well.
– Design and develop robust, well-organised, secure smart contracts in Solidity on the Ethereum/Binance Smart Chain network
– Develop and maintain the company’s smart contracts and the related SDKs
– Develop and maintain the tools for the software quality assurance
– Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
– An analytical mind and willingness to learn
– Extreme attention to details and resourceful
– Open-minded, good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to write high-quality code and adhere to the code standards
– Knowledge of Docker, SQL, NodeJS, RabbitMQ, mocha/chai, Truffle, ERC20, distributed system, highly available and resilient software implementation
– NodeJS for web/mobile/cloud backend services
– ReactJS for web front-end
– Flutter, React Native for mobile application (Optional)
Ideal Candidate would possess:
– Knowledge of blockchain technologies such as consensus mechanisms, distributed system, Ethereum protocol
– Hands on experience with layer-2 scaling solutions on Ethereum
– Open source and research contributions related to blockchain
– Experience working in a blockchain community projects
– Experience with other blockchain/DLTs (Algorand, Cosmos, Polkadot, Corda etc.)
– Experience with Python/NumPy/Pandas/Jupiter notebooks
You will be exposed to/tasked to lead in ideation, design and creation process to deliver web, mobile and blockchain solutions. With an emphasis on an open and collaborative culture, you will be able to both code and learn the ins-and-outs of financial trading from industry veterans.
Interested applicants, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.